After a certain level of time, businesses will need to consider migrating their hosting requirements from the shared hosting to the dedicated server. The process of upgrade should be a smooth one so it is imperative that you choose your dedicating service hosting provider in India with utmost care after considering all the aspects. Upgrading to dedicated server is good for a business as it implies that its products and services are being liked by the customers and hence the traffic flow to their site has increased.
A single organization an entire server on lease for their websites. It means all the resources are at their disposal and they will never have to worry about any other entity overdrawing any resources that could result in server crashing as it happens in shared hosting. The dedicated server India plans are ideal for businesses that have high traffic movement needing maximum space.
Full root access:
Dedicated server hosting providers in India allow the customers full root access and high speed processing and gives them the liberty to customize the server with their own applications, upgrade it for more space and additional backup features. The host handles the server setup and configurations as required by the customers. The clients can host any number of websites and use the server for any purpose like gaming or virtual hosting or ecommerce business.
Dedicated round the clock support:
Business owners have to be very selective when choosing the dedicated server hosting provider in India. No doubt, dedicated servers are most expensive but never compromise on quality of service for low pricing. Imagine the plight when business is in full swing and all of a sudden you start receiving error messages and everything comes to a standstill. Your hosting provider is unreachable. You have to suffer the consequences of having compromised quality for low and cheap services. You need the services of dedicated server hosting providers in India that are available 24/7 to instantly respond to your distress calls.
There are several dedicated server hosting providers in India that offer several add-on services at no additional cost. Look for such providers and get the benefits like free SSL certificate, SSDs for better speed, control panel, WHM, enterprise email servers, spam protection, malware scanning, proactive monitoring, troubleshooting, monitoring for traffic spikes, one-click installer etc. These features will give additional security and peace of mind and help in enhancing the performance.
The servers offered by the dedicated server hosting providers in India are made up of best hardware. They use the latest and tested blade servers manufactured by the most reputable brands to ensure safety of data and high resistance to traffic pressures. The servers are placed in data centers that are strategically located in cities that are earthquake safe. They are equipped with fibre-optic connectivity that ensures high speed and reliable network routing. This ensures low latency and higher network availability. The technical support team is stationed in the data centers to monitor the server performance and guarantee least downtime. They have security guards manning the plant 24/7 to protect from thieves and intruders.
When you hire the best VPS hosting provider in NZ, you can enjoy quality VPS hosting solutions. In VPS hosting, there is a single server which is compartmentalized to create multiple virtual servers, each functioning independent of the others. This means that the clients have root access to the server and are free to install applications, scripts and operating system of their choice to suit their business interests. A VPS hosting provider in NZ will therefore allow you to enjoy nearly all the advantages of a dedicated server minus the high costs. This is because VPS hosting is an ideal middle ground between shared hosting and dedicated hosting and suited for small and medium-sized enterprises which cannot afford dedicated hosting.
How does VPS hosting work?
In VPS hosting, the user can run its own version of the operating system, whether it chooses to use Linux or Windows. Linux VPS hosting plans are usually more cost-effective because Linux is an open source platform and there are no licensing fees unlike in Windows. However, for websites which run applications like ASP or ASP.NET, it is imperative to use Windows VPS hosting since these applications operate in a Windows-only environment.
What are the benefits of hiring a VPS Hosting Provider in NZ?
- When you choose VPS hosting in New Zealand, you stand to gain many benefits. To begin with, VPS hosting is far more profitable than dedicated hosting although you get to experience almost all the benefits of dedicated hosting. So, you can run your own operating system, install software and applications of your choice, adjust server settings, reboot the server if required etc.
- Since you do not have to share server space with co-users as in a shared hosting environment, you enjoy a greater degree of control and privacy. You can even restart the server if necessary and install applications that can benefit your business without having to wait for the provider’s approval.
- Since users have root access to the server, you can customize its settings to accommodate your business goals.
- Finally, you can enjoy dedicated amounts of RAM, bandwidth and space at any point of time. You can also get additional resources when you need them, allowing your website to expand seamlessly.
How to Choose the Best VPS Hosting Provider in NZ:
- To start with, you must decide whether you business will benefit from Windows VPS hosting or Linux VPS hosting. The latter is economical but will not work if your website runs Windows-only applications.
- Secondly, you should also decide whether you need managed VPS hosting or unmanaged VPS hosting. When you choose the latter, the responsibilities of running and securing the server rests with you and not your web host. This may become challenging if you do not have a capable IT team to look after server-related problems. For seasoned geeks however who are used to server management, managing the virtual private server should not be difficult. They are experienced in rebooting, restarting, repairing the server.
- When choosing a VPS hosting provider in NZ, you must also ensure that it has redundant backup resources so that in case of power outages, there are adequate power generators to guarantee uninterrupted power supplies. In case a server is overloaded, there must be standby active servers to which the workloads can be shifted.
- When there are sudden traffic spikes, the provider should be able to offer additional resources like bandwidth and memory to ensure that there are no downtimes.
- Before signing up with any provider, it is also imperative to find about the costs involved besides the monthly hosting package fees. You should find out about installation costs, licensing fees, prices of upgrades and security updates, charges for hardware replacements and any other fees that may not be apparent.
- You must also consider the amount of RAM you will be entitled to in your hosting plan; this is especially significant for companies that run resource-rich websites. You should also inquire about the additional costs in case you need more bandwidth when your site grows.
- Last but not the least, the degree of customer support which the VPS hosting provider in NZ offers is of utmost significance when choosing a host. The provider should be able to guarantee 24×7 technical supports through chats, phone calls and emails. It is best to choose a company which gives a free trial version to prospective clients to test their services.